The #WWACTV chat is where the casual TV viewer and the self-professed (or in denial) addict discuss the newest shows and old favourites.
Our poor Ardo was feeling under the weather for last night’s #WWACTV chat. With get well wishes for Ardo and cocktail in hand, Megan P. took the reigns. Though she’s not on the up and up when it comes to the latest television shows, Megan was more than up to the task!
- Why aren’t you watching Orphan Black?
- The continuing adventures of Veronica Mars
- Hell on Wheels? Maybe? I don’t. Probably not.
- Why Brooklin Nine-Nine is good comedy.
- Angel’s fantastic TeeVee app
- The return of Sleepy Hollow and Orlando Jones
- In the Flesh feels
- 101 ways to kill Don Draper
Want a run down of our chat? Check our Storify for details!