Well, it’s nearing that time of year again: zombie game time. Halloween is good for many things, not the least of which is dressing up like the undead, sitting in my dark living room, and playing a fine zombie game. But how to choose the right one?? I’ve made you a chart to help with the difficult choice.
About The Author
Gay weirdo. Talk to her about tiny games, big books, trash, and all things illness.
- Not a Hero’s Journey: Queer vs Normative Storytelling in Devilman posted on December 31, 2017
- Get Ready for a Silver Sprocket Takeover posted on January 19, 2018
- One Ginger’s Top Ten List of Red Headed Superheroes (and Villains) posted on February 25, 2014
- Telling Specific Stories: Bingo Love’s Widespread Appeal posted on January 17, 2018
- Robots, Knights and Magic: Q&A with Magdalene Visaggio posted on January 15, 2018