Welcome to WWAC Game Section’s summer Barbie series. These months are often the time that children are free from commitments, away from their friends, and ready to let their imaginations take over. For many of us that meant playing with Barbies, and over the next few weeks you’ll see the many different ways Barbies affected us. Enjoy!
About The Author
Paige reads, writes, and rallies for the power of kindness and optimism. She is a part-time superhero and full-time Slytherin.
- A Good Roundtable on The Good War posted on January 17, 2018
- Robots, Knights and Magic: Q&A with Magdalene Visaggio posted on January 15, 2018
- Not a Hero’s Journey: Queer vs Normative Storytelling in Devilman posted on December 31, 2017
- One Ginger’s Top Ten List of Red Headed Superheroes (and Villains) posted on February 25, 2014
- Ex Machina: A (White) Feminist Parable for Our Time posted on May 21, 2015