Banking on the idea that the owners of the new generation of consoles will want to buy all of the gaming peripherals, or that they’ve held on to their old instruments, Harmonix has announced Rock Band 4. Plus, they now have the budget for a “top tier” soundtrack. We have great ideas for what should be included on the new playlist.
About The Author
Editor of Games Section. Expert on chronic/terminal illness. Collector of Illness Comics. Chicagoan. Jewish. Gay.
July 8, 2016
- Ed Piskor’s Grand Design for the X-Men posted on December 15, 2017
- I Don’t Want Sexy Leia Comics posted on December 14, 2017
- One Ginger’s Top Ten List of Red Headed Superheroes (and Villains) posted on February 25, 2014
- We Need to Talk About Mantis’ Abuse in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 posted on August 19, 2017
- Merry Scary Christmas: The White Heteronormative Horror of Hallmark Christmas Movies posted on December 20, 2016